Monday, December 25, 2006

Kid's Christmas Surprise


Jason hadn't stopped talking about getting a new dog ever since my mom and dad adopted Emmit. I'd been resistent because I liked not having the extra responsibility. Yes, I was being selfish. But he found a boxer breeder and made me go look. We took the kids (huge mistake). We didn't buy one then but Jason went back for a small male with big feet and hid him in the garage until night time. After we came home from opening presents with the Doctor family, there he was! Our little Buddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the
site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and
can damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

My web blog cash loan advance
my website :: cash advance online direct lenders

Anonymous said...

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
I am going to recommend this web site!

Have a look at my blog post ... read what he said