Monday, August 13, 2007

Elle's Three Year Update



Dear Friends and Family,

Another year has gone by and now I’m 3 years old. Actually, I was 3 years old back in June but who’s counting? What a great six months it has been!




I’ve had a fabulous summer. I’ve spent time at the lake (both Nana & Papa Ellis and also a weekend with Gammy Sandy & Papa Herman). And one of our friends gave us a water slide for the back yard and I’ve spent a lot of time on it. In fact, we played on it during my birthday party and had a blast!







I also took my first airplane ride ever! My Aunt Kara’s soccer team made it to the regional championship and my whole family went to Florida to watch her play and also so we could play in Florida. It was a fun vacation. I got to stay in hotel, swim in the swimming pool and even play in the sand on the beach. I came back brown as a little bean! And all of Kara’s friends just loved me and gave me tons of attention (and Dakota really liked Kara’s friend Lauren but that’s another story).




A few friends of ours had babies so now I have more friends to play with. Hank Boomershine, Kate Brannon and Isabella LeCrone are some of my newest friends. There are so many babies that I’ll have lots of practice with helping and with bossing. I’m really good at bossing.

Oh, and yes I did learn to potty train. I was fully trained by January or maybe early February. And I even got a big girl bed. It’s so pretty and it has flowers all over it. I just love it!


I weigh 34 pounds I measure 39 and ¼ inches. Mom was shocked that I ranted 80th percentile and 92nd percentile in both my measurements. That’s quite contrary to my brother. Maybe that means I’ll be able to kick his butt if I want to.

Love, Elle





No comments: