Thursday, October 25, 2007

Photos From the Past Few Weeks

Erika accompanied me on my business trip to Reno, NV. I wondered if she would have a good time considering all the work I had to do while I was there. She went with me to my customer's hospitality party at the National Automobile Museum and we enjoyed a couple of nice dinners together. Despite the work, we had a good time. Although, I can't say that I recommend Reno as a destination city...what a s**t hole!


Mom, Mandi and cousin Cheryl at the Missouri vs. OU game (our won by 10 points!). A little too close for comfort but a good time was had by all.




Elle at the pumpkin patch. A freakin' $4 pony ride and this is the photo I get! WHAT?




But I guess I'll take it if I get this photo too...best friends (mostly).




Missouri vs. TU again...I love this one because we're very "real" here. No made up prom queens...just two cousins having a good time together.




Me and Papa...of course I had to include this one. Note: Modelo Especial is real good stuff.



And as you can see, Kara went with us and she had a ball. I enjoyed having her and I think she enjoyed listening to Jason and me bicker (what else after 10 years of marriage?).




And last but not least, a photo from the Dakota/Garrett annual trip to the fair. Please note: Elle is an addition this year. She really thinks she can hang with the boys. It won't be long before they absolutely positively won't have anything to do with her.

Love to all!

No comments: