Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

The beautiful thing about a blog is that you don't have to spend New Year's Eve documenting all of the things that happened this year. If people really want to know, they can read the blog history. Lucky for me! But I did want to share a pictorial review of 2008 (of things in and around Tulsa) provided by Tulsa World. While most of these happenings don't have anything to do with me, they are about life and that's what I'll be celebrating in 2009!

Happy New Year all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice, I just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your Blog. You obviously put so much time & love into it, and I especially loved seeing the pix of you & Jason through the years of your romance and marriage. Keep up the good work, as I check back often.

Peace & Love in 2009,
Donna

Erika said...

some really awesome pics!