Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

What a great day it's been already and it's only 8:35 a.m.

Jason woke the kids before he left so they could be with me when I walked into the kitchen to see the red tulips and ballon that I got for Valentine's Day. And he couldn't be a better husband...not because of the flowers and balloon but because he also thought of his children and got them each a gift for Valentine's Day. Naturally, I had already bought them something from Mom and Dad just assuming that I'd need to cover our bases. But he surprised me by showing them love with his very own gift (and some morning tickles and kisses).

I ran all over town locating a PS2 for Doc since his son accidently broke the old one. He was quite pleased as well.

Today is off to a good start. I will be attending Dakota's school Valentine's party this afternoon and I'm sure that will be entertaining as well.

Happy Heart Day everyone!

No comments: