Thursday, January 10, 2008

Glamour Girl Cont...

Just two days following the powder incident, Elle came downstairs (after I had her dressed and ready to leave for school), and informed me that she had painted her toes. Oh heavens. Well naturally I wanted to take a look at the feet first so I could compliment her pretty toes and THEN I would head upstairs to see what the carpets looked like.
Well here is a photo of her feet. Her right foot had purple on the big toe and the second toe. The third was a combination of purple and pink, and the remaining toes were featured in pink. The other foot was a completely different shade of light pink. She got very creative with her color options. And fortunately, the carpet was spared. Just a little purple polish was found on her pant leg but overall, she stayed "in the lines" exceptionally well.
- confessions of a Glamour Girl's mom.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Queen of the Tuttie Fruitties said...

Too cute! I love 'baby feet'! I bet you are still finding glimpses of glitter everywhere. ;-) Thanks for sharing.

Queen of the Tuttie Fruitties said...

Too cute - I love 'baby' feet!!! I bet you are still finding glimpses of glitter everywhere. ;-) Thanks for sharing