Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas this year was fabulous and as you can see, it pretty much wiped everyone out. In fact, this photo was taken post Christmas at mom and dad's lake house. Even Buddy was exhausted which is pretty rare.

We celebrated Christmas a few times over this year. We did a small one at our house with my sister and her family, my parents and my in-laws, another with the Doctor's, another with the Gernhardt's and Zahn's and yet another with Santa Clause. It goes without mentioning that the kids loaded up on many gifts. Topping this years' list was a new go-cart for Dakota and a new Barbie Jeep for Elle; courtesy of grandparents.







The best part of the holiday was that we got to spend plenty of time with family and especially with our own children. I was fortunate enough to have taken some remaining vacation days and was off work for about 11 days. We've watched lots of movies and I've got plenty of book reading in. I read a good one titled Oh My Stars by Lorna Landvik (author of Angry Housewives Eating Bon-Bons). It's worth your time.



I've included a few other Christmas photos worth a look see. Hope your holiday was blessed with lots of joy and from all of us Doctor's, Happy New Year!


Tree Hunting.






Gabby & Dad


Shara, Kara, and Sam (friend of Kara)


Mom X2



Guess who?


Tindall Gift Exchange



Auntie Sissy and Elle


Gernhardt Siblings...showing the love.

No comments: